Larsen Data ApS
Vestergade 20 B, 2
DK-1456 Copenhagen K
Tel.: (+45) 4690 3232
2. All use of Larsen Data’s products and services must comply with Danish law and the laws governing the country in which the service is being used.
3. All use of Larsen Data’s products and services must be proper, ethical and responsible. This includes adherence to good marketing practices, etc. It is up to Larsen Data exclusively to consider the merits of adherence.
4. Domain names and contents may not infringe on third-party name or trademark rights.
5. Domain registration orders are submitted to Larsen Data’s suppliers in the order they are received in full by Larsen Data. Orders are generally considered received in full once Larsen Data has received payment and correctly formatted registration data plus any documentation.
6. Domain names and other services in Larsen Data’s systems may be translated into and/or marketed under different product names than the original names. This applies, for example, to domain names containing æøå and special characters; these are often translated into a technical variant starting with xn--.
7. Domains and DNS services can be delivered with DNSSEC.
DNSSEC is activated when it is possible and technically feasible.
8. Submission of an order with Larsen Data is no guarantee that the order can be delivered. If one or more parts of a compiled order cannot be delivered for technical and/or other reasons, the customer is not entitled to cancel the rest of the order. Larsen Data will refund the parts of the order that cannot be delivered if possible.
9. Delivery times on Larsen Data’s products and services may vary and depend on both suppliers and Larsen Data’s processes. Furthermore, the customer’s choice of payment method may significantly delay delivery.
10. Larsen Data offers a 30-day cancellation policy on purchases concerning the set-up of web hotel and spam filter solutions. Larsen Data will refund the full product amount as long as we have received the cancellation request via our standard cancellation form within 30 days from the product set-up.
11. In accordance with the Danish law on consumer contracts, Larsen Data has a non-cancellation policy on domains, SSL certificates and all other products developed or adapted in accordance with the individual customer’s needs.
This means that if the customer has submitted an order for a product of this type, and Larsen Data has commenced work on the order, cancellation is no longer possible.
Consulting services, support tasks, configuration support, guidance and the like do not come with a right of cancellation.
All orders are binding once Larsen Data has commenced work on them.
12. The procedure for domain renewal varies according to the type of domain. The procedures concerning the different types of domains are described below and are applicable unless otherwise agreed.
.dk is renewed directly through DK Hostmaster.
The following domain types must be renewed through Larsen Data, and the customer must actively renew the domain prior to expiration:
– .com .net .org .info .biz .mobi .be .eu .se .no .be .is .uk .nu .gl
All other domain types are renewed automatically through a subscription with Larsen Data unless otherwise specified, and the customer is liable for renewal unless the customer terminates the subscription no later than 30 days prior to expiration.
The customer is responsible for keeping track of the expiration dates on the customer’s domains and for making sure that the domains are renewed correctly.
If a domain is not renewed in time, extra costs may be incurred in connection with reactivation of the domain. The customer is obliged to pay these extra costs if the customer wishes for the domain to be reactivated.
If the customer does not renew the domain, the customer loses the right to dispose of the domain.
13. Domains and SSL certificates, which are not covered by a subscription and that are purchased by the customer for a multi-year period, are considered and completed as one order. Larsen Data purchases the entire period from the supplier at the same time, and the period is therefore considered a completed order by Larsen Data. Refunds for parts of the chosen period – regardless of the length of the period – are therefore not possible.
14. Server hosting, payment solutions and other customised hosting solutions must be terminated 90 days prior to expiration and are automatically renewed for a period of 12 months unless otherwise agreed.
15. Spam filters, web hotels, email hotels, email forward functions, mxbackup and other services are renewed automatically unless otherwise agreed.
16. Payment is accepted by bank transfer, electronic invoice and some types of credit or debit card. Payments by card are not charged the customer’s account until the order is completed.
Larsen Data reserves the right to charge card fees and other fees in connection with payments.
Larsen Data reserves the right to postpone commencement of an order until payment has been received.
Non-prepaid services and products are invoiced by email, and payment must be received no later than 30 days following the first invoice.
Reminders for unpaid invoices are sent by ordinary mail, and a charge of DKK 100 is added.
Payment must be received no later than 14 days following the reminder.
If the reminder is not paid, a notification of debt collection is sent by ordinary mail, and another charge of DKK 100 is added.
If Larsen Data still does not receive payment, the claim is forwarded to a collection agency, which will result in additional costs being added.
Larsen Data reserves the right to claim compensation from business owners, public institutions and associations.
17. Web hotel solutions are paid for a 12-month period when they are set up. A web hotel user account is created with Larsen Data stating the deposited amount. Every day the web hotel solution is active, an amount is deducted from the deposited amount. If a solution is upgraded or downgraded, the amount deducted will change, and the solution will therefore be active for a shorter or longer period of time than the one initially chosen.
18. Web and email hotel solutions are deactivated 7 days after the user account reaches 0. The minimum amount deposited in the account must be DKK 100 per deposit.
Non-used deposited amounts can be refunded with a deduction of DKK 120 for administration costs per refund payment.
19. Distributors and large business clients may set up user accounts with us in which it is possible to deposit larger amounts for domain and SSL certificate purchases. Deposited amounts are not refunded.
20. Domain rules
All domains are registered through a host master, an administrator or another registry. The registrant/domain owner of any domain is subject to the chosen supplier’s rules. This applies to, e.g.,:
Please note that the list is not exhaustive. There are often one or more sets of rules for each domain type. Please contact Larsen Data’s sales department if you have any doubts as to whether you are in violation of domain rules.
21. Proxy programmes
For some domain types, it is necessary to have a local domain owner, a local contact or the like. Larsen Data offers this service in Norway, Finland, Germany, the UK and a number of other countries. Larsen Data uses these proxy programmes, and the customer is not notified unless it is deemed necessary by Larsen Data.
For some domain types, an additional charge will be added for the use of the proxy programme.
For some domain types, the customer may purchase the proxy programme separately without buying the domain registration from Larsen Data.
22. SSL rules
All SSL certificates are issued by authorised certification issuers. For all SSL certificates, the customer is subject to the certificate issuer’s rules. This applies to, e.g., Symantec’s and Globalsign’s subscriber agreements. Please note that the list is not exhaustive.
23. Use of Larsen Data’s DNS service is free of charge.
The DNS service is set up in connection with a domain registration unless the customer requests otherwise; however the DNS service is not part of the transaction.
Larsen Data does not allow for the resale of the free DNS service; however, Larsen Data does allow consultants to provide DNS support as a service to their customers.
Larsen Data generally does not provide free support on the free DNS service.
24. The current price list for standard services and products is available at http://gdns.dk/prisliste/
25. To the extent possible, customers are notified of subscription price increases via email 30 days in advance.
26. Changes to these terms and conditions not resulting in significant changes for the customers will be announced on our website.
Changes to these terms and conditions resulting in significant changes and/or prejudices for the customers will be emailed to all customers holding active subscriptions and/or other affected services.
27. Distributors and customers authorised to order products and services on behalf of others are responsible for the end customer’s acceptance of Larsen Data’s terms and conditions. The person ordering is responsible for proving the acceptance of the terms and conditions to Larsen Data and Larsen Data’s suppliers. The person ordering bears full responsibility for the order if he/she is not able to prove the end customer’s acceptance of the terms and conditions.
28. Exemption of liability
All websites, emails and other communications are subject to Larsen Data’s reservations for errors and price changes.
The customer is always responsible for:
Larsen Data cannot be held accountable and/or financially liable for:
29. Larsen Data may, without cause, terminate all customers giving 90 days’ notice.
Larsen Data may, with reasonable cause, terminate customers giving 30 days’ notice.
Larsen Data may terminate customers immediately and without prior notice in severe cases and in case of spam, violation of these terms and conditions, lack of payment or other misuse and at their own discretion.
30. Please send any complaints, cancellation forms and the like to firstname.lastname@example.org
31. Standard cancellation form for set-up of spam filter and web hotel solutions:
(Only complete and return this form if you wish to exercise your right of cancellation)
(*) Cross out/delete non-relevant parts
32. This is a translated version of our terms and conditions. In case of any disputes, the Danish version will prevail. The Danish version is available here.